One-Two Guest $200
Special Events* $325
Mardi Gras** $500
All of our suites are furnished in New Orleans style, offer private entrances, queen-size beds, private bath, DirecTV® equipped television, heating and air conditioning, hair dryers, imported soap and shampoo, complementary Wi-fi, kitchenettes (small refrigerator, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker), and iron/ironing board. Smoking is allowed in the areas of courtyard and balconies only (not in rooms). Open year round. Great for small groups!
Please read our reservation/cancellation policy below and give us a call if you have any questions whatsoever.
Reservations are required. Reservations require payment of first night as a deposit, in advance. Minimum stay is 3 to 5 nights depending on dates. However, because of odd booking dates, 1 or 2 nights may be available. Special Events and Mardi Gras require a 50% deposit. Balance is due in full 60 days prior to arrival. Deposits may be paid by Visa, MasterCard and Cash in U.S. funds.
Check Out time is 11:00am, no exceptions without prior arrangements. Check In time is 1:00pm. Luggage can be stored for guests leaving late or arriving early. Guests arriving after 5:00pm Monday-Friday or after 3:00pm Saturday or Sunday will pick up Guest House key envelope at The Clover Grill across from Bon Maison. Identification will be required and room location instructions are included in envelope. Your Check In with Bon Maison is requested to take place the following day.
- Deposit (Non-Special Events) – First Night. Balance Due Upon Arrival
- Deposit (Special Events and Mardi Gras) – 50%. Balance Due in Full 60 Days in Advance of Arrival.
- All rooms subject to $0.50 per night occupancy tax
Cancellation is 15 days prior to arrival date or 60 days for Special Events or the deposit will be forfeited. No refund will be given for cancellations falling outside the cancellation period. Mardi Gras deposits are non-refundable if room is not re-rented during any time period. A 10% processing fee will be deducted for all cancellations that result in receiving a refund.
- Cancellations (Non-Special Events) – 15 Days Prior to Arrival
- * Cancellations (Special Events) – 60 Days Prior to Arrival
- ** Cancellations (Mardi Gras) – Deposit is Non-Refundable if Room is Not Re-Rented
- All Cancellations – 10% Processing Fee